I ordered all new chairs and bar stools for my restaurant and 3 had damage from shipping when they arrived.The delivery driver took pictures and submitted a shipping claim.

The furniture company flat out said that the chairs and bar stools were fine when they left and wasn't going to cover or replace any of them. Many phone calls and emails later I'm sending a charge back to my credit card company for 2 damaged chairs and 1 bar stool. Terrible customer service. The people I spoke with on the phone all sounded like foreigners and NOT for the USA.

Hard to understand them.I will never order from them again and told my corporate company not to either.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Restaurant Furniture Net and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about a product or service from Restaurant Furniture Net was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Restaurant Furniture Net.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Restaurant Furniture Net to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Restaurant Furniture Net?

Comments