I ordered chairs from their website because the website quoted "Free Shipping" AND while placing my order their system had me put in my zip code to estimate shipping and the shipping estimate was $0. After I gave them my cc# and thought I had placed an order, I received an email saying a csr would contact me within 3 hours.

Why? to tell me that they don't ship for free to California and I would have to pay an additional $$ for shipping. I refused and told them they needed to honor their promise.

After many phone calls and emails, they have found a substitute chair in their California warehouse that they can ship for free, but the chair is more expensive. I am reporting them to the Federal Trade Commission and the California Attorney General.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered. pissedoffcustomer1000 is overall dissatisfied with Restaurant Furniture Net. The most disappointing about restaurant furniture net shipping service at Restaurant Furniture Net was bait and switch tactics, scam artists and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Restaurant Furniture Net.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Restaurant Furniture Net to other companies on our site.

Comments